✗ Some people readily accept to work at weekends.
✓ Some people readily agree to work at weekends.
✗ She may not accept to be come with himn.
✓ She may not agree to be come with him.
Before an infinitive,
we usually use agree, not accept.
agree to do something.
1. I _______ to meet them there.
2. She had ________ to go and
see a movie with him.
3. The great majority of landowners
_________ that they must obey
4. Our clients will never _________
用agree to do something，
When you want to say that
someone expresses their willingness
to do something,
use agree with an infinitive.
Don’t use accept.
eg: She agreed to come.
(NOT She accepted to come.)
You can use accept when you want to say that someone recognizes that something is true, fair, or right. It is followed by a noun phrase or a that-clause.
1. agreed 2. agreed 3. accept 4. accept